These folks and places here are probably one of the most evil that have ever appeared on this world or any other.
What separates these places and evil-doers from the Pure Evil category? Simple:
- Filled with Evil jerks commit acts that are atrocious by the standards of this wiki and our own morality, yet have one point away from crossing the Moral Event Horizon. Even if the Pure Evil characters have only crossed the MEH once, they still do qualify, while Filled with Evil guys never cross it.
- Unlike Pure Evil douches, Filled with Evil guys do not need to always be taken seriously, they have only to cause fear, chaos, revulsion, and hatred for almost everyone in their respective story. Pure Evil villains however, are never taken as a joke.
- Filled with Evil characters can be presented in a positive way, while Pure Evil guys can't.
- Filled with Evil douches can feel love for others, while Pure Evil ones can usually only claim to have love for anyone, and rather use the loved one for their own ends through manipulation, although exceptions do exist.
- Filled with Evil can be redeemable at the last moment, while Pure Evil can't.
- Filled with Evil can display a little sense of remorse and mercy towards those who they have hurt while Pure Evil ones can't.
Despite these differences, a character or a place can still be in both categories - making them appear as evil as Shinnok himself.
All items (140)