|Real name||Antonio Evo Escuella|
|Also known as||'Tonio, Tony, Evon, psycho, Sociopath Tony, long-hair, Girl, drug freak, Drugson, Drugsman|
|Born||22nd of November, 1983|
|Birthplace||Yopal, Colombia, South America|
|Height||5'10" (178 cm)|
|Weight||70kg (154.3 lbs)|
|Career, affiliations and family information|
|Occupation(s)||Sausage's Army's soldier, henchman, drug supplier/dealer|
|Video Games, Movies and Cartoons information|
|Main appearance(s) (Video Games)||Scarface: Twiy (1 and 2), Far Cry series|
- "At night on the water, I sing to the mermaids."
- — Antonio when high on drugs as fak
Escuella was born in Yopal, Colombia, growing up in a neighbourhood that gave rise to various mobsters and cringy rappers of the area. Antonio moved to Bolivia in 2002 and got a job there working as a drug supplier for Sausage's Army. Later, like many other soldiers working for Sausage, he operated in Cayman Islands, sometimes Miami. By 2010, he had become the underboss of the army and had been granted his own territories on Black Sands and Rook Island. Antonio later had to move to Cochabamba for a short while at the request of boss Eduardo Vittorez, who wanted him to operate his businesses there. Antonio's hideout was the oil depot in Cochabamba near the police station, yet he remained uncovered and sealed away good. After a short while he was sent back to operate on the Cayman Islands.
Escuella can be can be seen in the first mission of the game, he may kill Tony Montana's henchmen during a few chapters of the mission after his mansion was burned down. He can be seen in Cayman Island along with other of Sausage's troops, however, he will attack Tony if he has a high gang heat. The player can talk to him if he's got low gang heat, he can be found in the burned down house in the middle of the Lobster Cay and can be talked too. The player can also talk to him during a Sandman mission if he turns out to be a Sausage spy, or if the player's gang heat is low enough and he encounters him at the docks near Nacho's Tanker. He speaks mostly insane quotes and claims he loves drugs and first started sniffing cocaine when he was 15.
- "Aaaargha! CHINGATE! CHINGATE!"
- — Antonio taunting Tony
- "Aryyy, cabron! Mis cigarros!"
- — Antonio when shot by Tony
- "Correr, hahahahahaha!"
- — Antonio when chasing Tone
- "Voy a aplastar tus talegas!"
- — Antonio when chasing Tony's ass
- "Our goddess is what we have to sell."
- — 'Tonio high as fuck
- "I cannot shit on the water."
- — Escuella
- "The fish know our secret..."
- — Antonio paranoid on drugs
- "If we see policia; we shoot until everyone is dead!"
- — Antonio
- "The policia are afraid of sharks, eh?"
- — Antonio getting some crazy ideas
- "I tried too many ways to do coca when I was young."
- — Antonio explaining his craziness
- "I'll cut your heart out!"
- — Escuella when bumped into
- "Vamos, plata! Seguir brote"
- — Escuella when in a fight
- Presumably, his favourite weapons of choice are AK-47 or a MAC-10.
- He seems to suffer from schizophrenia, as he says the voices in his head, the mermaids and fish keep telling him what to do, nevertheless he rose up far in Sausage's ranks.
- It is quite possible his paranoia came to him at a young age when he first started using drugs. Schizophrenia could come in later.
- He is one of the few gangsters to completely change voice when attacking Tony and when talking.
- He is not by any chance related to Javier Escuella.
- His character model is quite similar to Juan.